Import images from external URLs (HTTP image URLs)
Automated Product Import addon allows you to import images from external URLs as well. In order to proceed with the import, please, follow these simple steps.
1. Make sure that you have set up your FTP connection correctly. To check this, please, go to: Preferences -> FTP
2. Prepare a .csv file for Import. Make sure it contains all required columns (as Product ID, Product Model (SKU) etc.) and a column with correct images URLs as well.
3. During the import make sure you've checked "Import Images" option and specified correct path to your Images folder at your FTP (It must be default Shopping cart Images folder).
Please, note: Some of Store Managers require to use base Directory only (Store Root).
4. Make sure you have assigned the column with images' URLs from your .csv file to correct database column. To do that simply select the Product Image field at the left pane and then click the column
at the right pane.
Please, note that some Store Managers require to check option "External" for external URLs and some recognize the links automatically.
5. Proceed with import. After the Import Store Manager will upload your Images to FTP automatically and you will be able to see Images in product page.