There are no files to download and update, everything required for the extended functionality already exists in the main application. If plug-in is not registered, it works in DEMO mode - you can do everything, but you will not be able to import more then 10 items at once. In order to unlock its functionality you have to purchase the appropriate license and register this extension.
Registration requires license key. See Knowledgebase articles regarding registration issues. You can reset addon's license (due to hardware change etc) in the same way as the main software license.
1. After the purchase, all customers receive email notification with registration information. There should be a License Number (Regcode) there.
2. Open "Preferences" and activate the "Addons" tab. Automated product Import is listed there among available addons.
Possible registration statuses:
- "Unregistered" - extension is working in DEMO mode
- "Registered" - the addon is registered and fully functional
- "Verifying..." - the software is checking registration information
1. Click the registration status,the addon "Automated Product Import" registration window will appear. Enter your License Key and click the [OK] button:
Store Manager will check the License code and return Addon's status. If activation is successful, you will see the text “Registered” highlighted in green.
Now the Automated Product Import addon is registered.